— It’s the best way to sell exclusive services and products. The online catalog is a site that attracts potential customers to the company’s products and increases their demand.
What tasks does the online catalog solve?
- Presents a company on the web
- Stimulates sales
- Presents and promotes company’s services and goods
- Allows a buyer to easily find the information he is looking for
- Forms and maintains the company's image at a high level
- Tells about product benefits
- Enables to submit orders for services and goods
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD ONLINE CATALOG
from 1 month
- Market analysis
- Individual design
- Responsive layout of the template
- Gallery / projects catalog
- Contact form (Application)
- Initial site optimization
- Site control panel
STAGES OF SITE DEVELOPMENT
Meeting with the customer
It’s extremely important because this way you can establish communication with the customer and negotiate the key points of the web resource
Analyzing preset tasks
It’s important for us to understand the main ideas of how the website should look like and discuss the implementation plan with the customer
Developing the site
At this stage, we start developing an online project and implementing well-thought-out solutions delivering high quality.
Testing and analyzing the work done
We bring the site to the customer, analyze it together, and, if necessary, make the required edits and changes.
Finalizing the work by delivering a completely finished website to the client
We ask the customer to check out the quality of the provided product and give us feedback on the works performed.