— A landing page is a target online page that calls for a specific action. Its task is to provide the visitor with the information he is looking for on a web resource. At the same time, it is important to remove any needless information in it that prevents the user from performing the expected action.
What tasks does the landing page solve?
- Motivates the user to perform a specific action such as filling out an order form, making a call, placing an order for a product/service, subscribing to a newsfeed or advertising mailing list
- Presentation of the company's products and services
- Stimulates and increases sales growth
- Provides an advantageous presentation of the company's products
- Describes competitive advantages
- Elevates the effect of promotion
- Creates trusting relationship with the consumer and the required image of the company, its services, and goods
- Includes contact information
OUR ADVANTAGE IS HOW WE DO IT!
- If you plan to be successful in business, just having a good website is not enough, you have to have a better one! Our team of experts will ensure that your online business is presented on the Internet at the highest world level. When designing business pages, we pay special attention to individual design and usability.
- Each business site created by our team is a scrupulously prepared and maximally reflecting the face of the company - an Internet project. Simple in form, and at the same time unusually designed business sites, this is a modern marketing mechanism that helps in achieving your goals.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD LANDING PAGE
- Market analysis
- Individual design
- Responsive layout of the template
- Gallery of goods / services
- Contact form (Application)
- Initial site optimization
- Site control panel