— An online project with different integrated services for website visitors, employees, and company managers. It is ideal for work and does not require a lot of additional material and information resources.
Corporate website: why have it?
- Creates an image and promotes the company in the market
- Describes brand products and services and their effective promotion
- Receives requests and applications from customers
- Includes search for information about the company, its products, and advantages over competitors
- Includes loyalty programs
- Creates a trusting relationship between the company and its customers
OUR ADVANTAGE IS HOW WE DO IT!
- If you plan to be successful in business, just having a good website is not enough, you have to have a better one! Our team of experts will ensure that your online business is presented on the Internet at the highest world level. When designing business pages, we pay special attention to individual design and usability.
- Each business site created by our team is a scrupulously prepared and maximally reflecting the face of the company - an Internet project. Simple in form, and at the same time unusually designed business sites, this is a modern marketing mechanism that helps in achieving your goals.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN A STANDARD CORPORATE SITE
from 1.5 months
- Market analysis
- Individual design
- Responsive layout of the template
- Service catalog
- Product catalog with filters
- Company news and articles
- Contact form (Application)
- Initial site optimization
- Site control panel
STAGES OF SITE DEVELOPMENT
Meeting with the customer
It’s extremely important because this way you can establish communication with the customer and negotiate the key points of the web resource
Analyzing preset tasks
It’s important for us to understand the main ideas of how the website should look like and discuss the implementation plan with the customer
Developing the site
At this stage, we start developing an online project and implementing well-thought-out solutions delivering high quality.
Testing and analyzing the work done
We bring the site to the customer, analyze it together, and, if necessary, make the required edits and changes.
Finalizing the work by delivering a completely finished website to the client
We ask the customer to check out the quality of the provided product and give us feedback on the works performed.